Motto: Brighter beginnings for brighter future
We have grown to over 1100 children ranging in age from 3 to 24 years. Over two hundred of the children participate in the pre-school / nursery unit. The remainder attends standard one through eight and high school called states high school, Nairobi. Their backgrounds vary, but all are without even the barest of resources. Some are disabled, some infected with AIDS. Many are orphaned or abandoned. All are hungry to learn and grow in an environment that stimulates and values them.
- We have a total of over 800 preschool and primary learners and 300 students in secondary school totalling to 1100 learners in cag project.
- The Inherent worth and potential of each child regardless of Racial, Ethnic, Social, Political, Religion.
- Commitment to transparency, accountability and stewardship.
- The Culture of gratitude.
- Consistency in the quality of service.